- Bouncy Castles by the Pavilion Cafe
- Gourlays Catering
- Bonnie Mountain Coffee Trailer
- Blanket Den Building.
- Songbirds sing-along session
- Greenspace eco project
- Outdoor games.
- Remake – science and craft
- Pond skimming.
- Environmental and outdoor Art
- Assault course.
- Live music during picnic hour and more.
All family members welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Though the event itself is FREE, do remember to bring cash for refreshments etc. as stall holders cannot accept card payment.
When is it?
Tuesday 17th July 2018 10:30am-15:00pm
Where is it?
Throughout MacRosty Park, Crieff
How do I get there?
Sat nav MacRosty Pk/Taylor Park, PH7 4LJ
The car park is reached via Milnab Street through to Turretbank Road
An overflow car park will be set up adjacent to MacRosty car park.
Who Can Go?
All ages welcome
How much does it cost?
How do I stay updated?
Keep up to date on changes to this event on its dedicated Facebook event page (click this link)